03 April 2012

Wedding Outfit Options

With a wedding coming up in July (not mine;p), I am faced with having  to shop for those less practical of items, the wedding guest ensemble. So, already I am looking online and trying to get ideas together for something I can wear again, but look fabulous in (dahling). I don't want to totally break the bank, lest a glass of red land in my lap halfway through the night, and it's going to be hot, so something that doesn't cause me to melt completely is required. At 30ish I don't want to look like my Granny, nor do I want to look like I'm trying to relive my days on the playground. Not a tall order at all, or is it? We shall see. All suggestions are welcome. Below are some ideas I have had thus far. Wedding Outfit Options


Fitted dress
£189 - johnlewis.com

Short dress
£145 - coast-stores.com

Satin wrap dress
£140 - coast-stores.com

Red shoes
$69 - bqueenshoes.com

Pumps
mercedeh-shoes.com

Anya Hindmarch clutch handbag
$525 - mytheresa.com

Lulu Guinness clutch handbag
$495 - luluguinness.com

Maison Martin Margiela cuff jewelry
$550 - net-a-porter.com

1928 letter jewelry
$24 - 1928.com

VIcenza tahitian pearl jewelry
£12 - debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment