22 April 2012

Uriage Fluid Extreme Cream



It might seem a tad early to be thinking about SPF and sun protection, but I can honestly say this is something I use 365 days a year. Somehow, the risk associated with sun damage just doesn't seem worth it and so, it is has become an essential part of my daily routine.

My requirements for SPF for the face are firstly that it is minimum 30+ in winter and 50+ from spring to autumn and secondly that it suits my sensitive combination skin. Lastly, it has to sit well under makeup. Uriage Fluid Extreme Cream seems to tick all those boxes. The texture is gorgeous, it feels like a moisturiser when applied and doesn't sit in an oil slick on my face. Foundation lasts well and doesn't look too shiny and a little seems to go a long way, although I am careful to apply a sufficient amount in order to not reduce the protection provided.

This hasn't irritated my skin at all and there haven't been any breakouts.

Overall, I would definitely repurchase this.

No comments:

Post a Comment