08 April 2012

HG 2000 Calorie is true holy grail

As the title says, Max Factor's 2000 calorie dramatic volume mascara in black/brown truly is my current HG mascara. It gives my lashes the perfect dramatic look with lots of volume, fanned out fluttery lashes. Even today, I thought I might have gone a nit OTT with the shadow, but a couple of swipes of 2000 calorie upped the lashes and suddenly the shadow looked good. This is the first time I have ever wanted to buy the same mascara not just twice in a row, but third time round.

Here lies the problem... I cannot find this baby anywhere in Portugal at the moment and my usual internet site seller www.cheapsmells.com doesn't seem to have it in stock any more and they don't know when they will. Now, I could buy it from ebay, but with something as bacteria and all that bad stuff prone as mascara and the fact that it doesn't come sealed from most sellers, I am hesitant.

So, after all this, it seems that Max Factor 2000 calorie living up to the title Holy Grail more than ever. Hopefully, the search won't be quite as long;D

No comments:

Post a Comment