29 December 2011

Busy as a Bee in Preparations for NYE

It's official, I've gone mad. Well, that's what my faithful mut Micki is thinking as she stares at her mistress in puzzlement. I'm sitting here, in front of the laptop, with honey smeared all over my face. Now, I am hoping my boyfriend doesn't arrive before I've had the chance to wash it off, but considering I answered the door to a salesman the other night with a face covered in nappy rash cream, I think I'd be unphased.

Image sourced from photo-dictionary.com



Why am I doing this? Well, I have read so many reports that honey traps moisture into the skin, while killing bacteria. As someone in her early 30s, who has been getting more spots lately than she ever did as a teen, I am on board. Anything that could possibly kill off the blemishes while simultaneously adding moisture to my skin, has to be worth a try.

So, sparkly top... check, hair freshly highlighted and trimmed... check, clear and radiant skin for New Year's Eve... I'll let you know in a few days;D

No comments:

Post a Comment